About

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Juniper Books




Until very recently, I haven't really been someone who cares much about interior design. I blame my disinterest on not ever really having my own space, what with moving each year for college, and also on still developing my own personal taste and aesthetic. (And also, I obv have no money or energy for interiors when I spend all my money on clothes)




One thing that has I've always said I wanted someday in my grown-up house is a library. I've always been an avid reader, and the idea of a room dedicated solely to books made me giddy with excitement even when I was still in middle school.  While that daydream is a long way from coming true, I may have found an interim solution to satisfy me for the time being. I recently came across juniper books while perusing gilt, and I'm seriously lusting after everything. Here are my current faves: 
Seriously? Yes. Obviously.

  



Did I mention they have cookbooks?

There is also the option to customize and personalize a set--definitely something I am going to keep in mind as the holiday season comes up. I haven't even touched on their amazing children's book section, so you have plenty of exploring to do on their website. Let me know what you end up ordering!

P.S. This is just the inspiration I need to keep plugging away at the classics list


No comments:

Post a Comment