About

Sunday, November 9, 2014

I Heart Haters Playlist

It feels like I always forget somethinggg when I go to the gym--whether it's my water bottle, my sneakers (seriously), a sports bra, or a hair tie, it always sucks. But the absolute worst thing to forget, in my opinion, is my headphones. I seriously struggle to even complete a fifteen minute work out if I can't crank up the volume on some sick beatz (in the words of t. swift). 

I've found that the music that really gets me going on my work-outs is music that I've classified as "hater music". What I mean by that is, the theme to my favorite work out songs is someone telling their haters what's up. It just makes me run a little bit faster if I'm pretending I'm proving myself to people who doubted me. 

Though I don't really have any "haters" it's easy to pretend I do when I listen to the playlist below. This playlist runs for over a half hour--plenty of time to break a sweat and send your haters (real or imaginary) packing. 



Anyone else a fan of "hater music" at the gym? What's your favorite song to work out to? 

8 comments:

  1. Great choice of songs! This is my kind of music to work out to, and makes me think of proving people wrong! :)

    Jenna || Jennafifi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!! Glad you like the choices :)

      Delete
  2. This is a great playlist! I prefer to listen to the podcasts while exercising. Happy Wednesday :)

    www.lovecompassionatelee.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I've never tried podcasts! I'll have to give that a try sometime!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, "No Scrubs" and "Stronger" used to be my favorites! I love that you listen to hater music at the gym, haha ;)

    Lauren
    Disco Daydream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I can't help it! It's the most motivating :)

      Delete
  4. such a great girl power playlist!

    ReplyDelete