About

Sunday, March 1, 2015

February Favorites

As a recent youtube addict, some of my very favorite videos to watch are monthly favorites. I love hearing about what products are actually worth it/what works for others at the very least. 

In the spirit of sharing products that are worth it--here's what has been working for me this month! 





1) Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black perfume: First of all, I'm truly obsessed with Mary-Kate and Ashley, and this is their perfume, so...hello, I love it. It has a really sexy light scent to it that I love for nighttime. 

2) Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula: I've weirdly never tried this, though I've always heard great things. I recently stopped using aquaphor because it was just so thick and took forever to soak into my skin, so this has been a great moisturizing alternative. 

3) Palmer's Olive Oil Protein Pack: My hair is extremely dry and curly, and this is very moisturizing, which I love. If you have normal to oily hair, try their coconut version--smells great and it's not quite as intense. 

4) Vaseline Lip Therapy: I feel like all these products are about moisturizing. Hi winter, you can leave any day now (even in LA). This lip therapy smells so good and rosy and moisturizes with the tiniest tint. 

5) Revlon Photoready Skinlights: I use this as a cream blush/highlight when I do an all out full face of make-up. It blends nicely and highlights while adding color. 

6) First Aid Beauty Triple Repair Eye Cream: I have been using this stuff since January, actually, but I was not initially too sold on. As I've continued to use it, I've noticed my under eye circles are looking a lot better. I actually love all their other products too--have you guys tried them?

7) L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer: I know everyone freaks out over smashbox and benefit primers, but I seriously love this one. It doesn't irritate my skin, and it gives me a lovely luminous glow. 

What have you been loving this month? 



No comments:

Post a Comment